You'll notice I changed the journal title again. That's 'cause I've been going through some major spiritual changes lately. That's about as much detail as I'm going to get into here- I tend to be pretty private about that stuff. Suffice it to say I hope it'll continue to foster my creativity (as it has so far) and lead me to be able to help others.
Additionally, another phase of my life is closing and a new one will be beginning. With luck and concentration, in a few weeks I will have completed my Master's program in English Literature. I'm not sure what the future will hold for me, but I hope it's good =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's all so inspiring. I dunno about other people, but reading your entry has made me feel together. Thank you and good luck to you on everything you do. And the winner is... the other irene!
Post a Comment