Am exhausted and ready to roll into bed. Sometimes the "rockstar" schedule of what essentially amounts to over 12-hour days sometimes (dayjob+artsy job) can be a challenge. But it's worth every minute. Right now my dayjob is looking for a dayjob, haha. I don't know if all of you know this but in December I completed my Master's program in English Lit at a local state university. So it's job searchin' time. Which seems to be poorly coinciding with my desire to want to apply funky-colored hairdye to my hair, lol.
At any rate, 2010 is already working out to be an interesting year. Soon-to -be 3 modeling shoots under my belt already (nothing pro, just trades I do with friends for artsy purposes), some unexpected life-related upheavals and adventures, plenty of dance gigs lined up, and this year's Gothla festival looking bigger and better than ever.
I can see that this year is going to be both a challenge and a joy. I hope that I can meet those challenges and make something of myself.
I'm currently on something of a dance plateau. Stylisically I know what I want to be and I know that I want to get there but I am not ready to *be* there, which is strange. I still have a long road ahead of me. I'm training and rehearsing quite intensively, so I hope that this pays off in personal development. I guess I can't rush what needs to be reached through careful development, though.
And so the journal title changes again...I think this one's gonna stick. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment